Thursday 5 March 2015

#colourmemarch

With Cheltenham races just around the corner, I've been set the challenge of coming up with the perfect outfit to wear for ladies day next Wednesday. The races is all about being glamorous and showing off your style so I thought it would be great to go for loads of colour and floaty fabrics to set the tone for the coming Summer weather (hopefully anyway)!



This dress from ASOS would be perfect for a day at the races. Its a great length to keep that sophisticated edge however the low neck line keeps it looking youthful. 



As I wore this outfit for a wedding last Summer, I thought it would good to include some more updated ideas that you can shop now!




Don't forget to tweet me @alice_hodkinson and show me how you would style yourself for the races

@colourmemarch
@etailPR



2 comments:

  1. Omg that dress is absolutely stunning! What an amazing print :) I bet you looked fab at the wedding last year :) Love your updated dress idea too - also a beautiful print :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! You look so pretty :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to know if you've enjoyed reading my blog! Leave a link and I'll check out your blog too xxx