Thursday 2 October 2014

Spitalfields market





Jacket: Vintage Levi




One of my favourite places to go in the whole of London is Spitalfields market. Me and my mum have been going there since I was little and it's always such a cute trip. The market is a creative hub of vintage clothes, street food and art and the atmosphere is always amazing. On Saturday we ventured down there for a look around so I decided to wear this amazing midi dress from Monki with my Nike internationalists as they are so comfy and give a casual vibe to what could be an otherwise dressy outfit. I also wore my favourite vintage Levi jacket (it used to be my mum's) to add interest to the all-black dress.



P.s, thanks mum for taking the pictures, haha!


Where's your favourite places to go?





13 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I must visit

    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love spitalfields! wish I lived closer to london haha:) x
    http://eighteen-cool.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower! love your blog!

    you look so stylish here, I love Spittlefields theres always something to do there!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress and the food looks delicious

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt and trainers combo gurl xoxo

    http://www.alldeathbydiamonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me ha gustado tu bloc, cuantas cosas interesantes, te invito a visitar el mío, espero que te guste y me encantaría que si no eres seguidora te hicieras para seguir compartiendo nuestros blogs
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, it's casual yet stylish!
    The last pic, god so yammy haha xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a gorgeous day out! Love how the denim jacket makes the black dress much more casual!

    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, love the Levi jacket too!! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving denim jackets these days, the food looks amazing! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Your look is cute *-*
    http://dayamancio.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to know if you've enjoyed reading my blog! Leave a link and I'll check out your blog too xxx