Thursday 25 September 2014

Team ASOS!

Yesterday afternoon everyone at ASOS HQ headed down to the Odeon at Leicester Square for the biannual "ASOS Strategy" presentation. The whole of ASOS queued outside the cinema waiting to go in which really confused tourists - I even got asked if I was auditioning for X Factor! Everyone got a free drink and a cute little pot of jelly beans to watch the presentation which consisted of talks from the directors and videos of our AW14 collections. Afterwards, womenwear headed down to Jewel Bar in Picadilly so myself and Charlotte tagged along to meet our friend who works on women's branded shoes. We stayed for a bit but then headed down to Foundation Bar in Covent Garden to party with our mates in menswear. It turned out to be a fun night which ended with a drunken trip to Five Guys for an expensive but tasty burger!




Sneaky Pizza Hut slice before drinks




Where are your favourite places in London?






6 comments:

  1. Wow - working at Asos and living in London sounds amazing!! And the food pics made me hungry!!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous working at ASOS must be so amazing! Five Guys looks so yummy, I went whilst in London earlier in the year and it was the best burger I've ever had!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is cool
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally starving now after seeing all your food photos! Great post, it all looks great.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, looks like a lot of fun! <3

    Please check out my blog if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to know if you've enjoyed reading my blog! Leave a link and I'll check out your blog too xxx